The UK Department for International Development (DFID) universities is offering commonwealth Scholarship at University of Worcester, United Kingdom. Scholarships are based on merit and are intended for postgraduate students. Student belonging to commonwealth developing countries are eligible for this prestigious scholarship. The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) pays the students’ tuition fees, thesis expenses, study travel grant, the expenditure of airfare to and from the United Kingdom and surplus baggage allowance for accompanied books up to 10kg on return home for the Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships are offered for all those subjects which are taught at the university.
- Student must be a citizen of commonwealth developing country, and shouldn’t be currently studying in a developed country.
- Should have a degree equivalent to UK honors degree at either first or upper second class level.
- Must have a score of 6.5 or equivalent in IELETS and must meet language requirements by the closing deadline of 31st March 2015.
- Shouldn’t have studied in a developed country.
- Students should confirm in written that neither they nor their family would be able to afford the course of study if the scholarship was not offered.
- Students should confirm that they will return to their county after completion of their degree.
Under the commonwealth scholarship program the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) bears the following expenses:
- Tuition fees.
- Study travel grant.
- Cost of airfare to and from the United Kingdom.
- Excess baggage allowance of up to 10kg.
Number of Awards
2 scholarships are being offered.
Applicants will be required to fill ESA form which is provided online before the deadline. Candidates must make sure that the information provided by them is accurate otherwise the candidates will be required to refund any payments made by the DFID in connection with the award.
Latest posts by Wasim Awan (see all)
- Turning Tracking Protection in Firefox can Load Pages 44% Faster - June 1, 2015
- Top Universities of Pakistan According to HEC - May 26, 2015
- 20 Facts About the Impact of E-Learning - May 21, 2015