If you are good at academics and have plans to pursue a Master’s Degree at a foreign University, ETH Zurich is to support you with two amazing scholarship programs. As part of this program, partial stipend for accommodation/other expenses and education charges, valuing CHF 6,000 per semester, will be provided along with a tuition fee waiver as well. An additional scholarship worth of CHF 1500 – 3000 per semester is being offered by the department in addition. Students can also work as assistants from second semester onwards and can earn CHF 600 per month.
DEADLINE: 15 Dec 2014
This scholarship program is open for all the offered subjects at the university.
ETH Zurich is offering these scholarships ONLY for the applicants getting enrolled in to a Masters Program.
The scholarship is not limited to the students from ETH Zurich and brilliant students from other national and international universities can apply if they plan to continue their Masters degree at ETH Zurich. The only prerequisite is a good result in bachelors.
Benefit Offered By The University:
- For Excellence Scholarship Holders: Tuition Fee Waiver + CHF 11,000/Semester as Living & Study Expenses.
- For Master Scholarship Holders: Tuition Fee Waiver + CHF 6,000/Semester as Living & Study Expenses.
- An additional scholarship of CHF 1,500 – 3,000 from the department/ Assistantship opportunity from 2nd semester onwards with a monthly payment of CHF 600.
Number of Awards:
It is strictly dependant on the amount of available funds.
For further details, Please Visit the University Website
For latest scholarship updates, Please Visit Our Main Site
Latest posts by Furrukh Jamal (see all)
- PTCL launches Charji EVO LTE Tablet With Awesome Complimentary Services - July 3, 2015
- HidrateMe Bottles: Keeping You Hydrated - June 10, 2015
- 7 Top Paid Careers For Faster Financial Stability - June 9, 2015