: Declaration of MeriTaleemControllerprofile::display() should be compatible with JController::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false) in /home/meritale/public_html/components/com_meritaleem/controllers/profile.php
on line 9
Global Institute Lahore (GIL)
Phone: (+92) 42 35857924-6
Admission Open: No
Address: 3-Aurangzeb Block, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Average Tuition Fee
Computer Science & IT, Management, Business
Malikpur Road، لاہور 58000
Computer Science & IT
Computer Science & IT
- Past academic record and relevant experience after Graduation, if applicable, as per HEC requirements.
- Atleast 45% marks or CGPA of 2.0 in the last degree secured.
- Personal Interview: To assess the interest of students in the desired program.
- Entry Test
- Finally after getting the positive response, the student has to deposit the fee which is the confirmation of his enrollment.
- Candidate has to appear in designed Aptitude Test on the nominated date. The test is divided into three portions i.e. of English, Mathematics & General Knowledge in case of programs of Department of Management Sciences / Commerce; English, Mathematics and Physics in case of programs of Information Technology Department.
For fee structure and details about scholarships visit:
HOW TO APPLY
Admissions are normally announced twice in an academic year for Spring and Fall semesters. The Institute provides the date, time and place of the Admission Test. All applications are reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis. All documents received by Global Institute in connection with admission become the property of the Institute and are non-returnable.
Students submitting their applications to Global Institute must certify that the information they have provided to the Institute is true, complete and accurate; if the student is found to have provided false or misleading information in their admissions and supporting documents, or if the student fails to disclose relevant information in order to meet the admissions eligibility requirements, the Institute shall reject the student’s application immediately and/or cancel his/her admission, as the case may be.
For more information visit: http://www.global.edu.pk/how-to-apply