WMG Full Scholarships
Place: University of Warwick | City: false , United Kingdom
Deadline: 20 May 2015
University of Warwick is awarding over £500,000 scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2015. Up to a total of 50 scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. The maximum discount possible is 50%. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course.
Scholarships are awarded for studying MSc programmes offered at University of Warwick.
Full-time master degree at University of Warwick in UK.
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course starting October 2015
- WMG will award scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- Awards are made for study on Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB. students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
- There will be 15 awards giving 50% discount
- There will be 15 awards giving 35% discount
- There will be 20 awards giving 20% discount
Scholarship offered for duration of programme Offered.
Number of Awards:
There are up to Fifty scholarships are offered.